100% Pure, Raw Unprocessed Honey - Various Flavors and Sizes | Never Heated, Filtered, or Treated
Our honey is never treated or heated, never pasteurized or processed, and always double strained at the time of harvest. At times, you may notice some propolis or comb present which is completely normal. Makes a great gift or treat for yourself.
Current Flavors Available:
- Sweet Cloverfield (Golden, Clear from clover fields)
- Light & Sweet (Very light & Sweet from alfalfa fields)
- Wildflower (Amber & Clear from wildflowers)
Utilize this quick guide below for weight reference:
- A 8oz Mason Jar is also a 1/2 Pint and holds 3/4 lbs of honey.
- A 16oz Mason Jar is also 1 Pint and holds 1 & 1/2 lbs of honey.
- A 32oz Mason Jar is also 1 Quart and holds 3 lbs of honey.
- A 64oz Mason Jar is also a 1/2 Gallon and holds 6lbs of honey.
All honey jars will incur a $10 flat shipping rate per order due to the cost of shipping.
The selection of honey flavors may change due to availability. Note: do not feed honey to babies or utilize these products on children. Store products in a dry location at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. If honey crystallizes, place the jar in warm water to bring back to a liquid state. Burton's Bees is a home operation part of our home residence ranch; our small horse farm and beekeeping locale a few hours west of Chicago.
You can guarantee you won't find honey-like ours on a store shelf! We consider all of our honey as "raw" and, while we double strain our honey, we want to make sure that as much of the good stuff stays in. Due to settling, when you open your jar you may see some residual honeycomb, propolis, or pollen.
From time to time, however rare, there may be a bee particle. For us, it's a sign that we've done nature right, and kept our honey how we like to eat it best - taking a bite straight from the comb!
Try out other Burton's Bee Squared products and check out our FAQs for more information!
Currently, Out of stock: