This sliding knot training halter is unlike anything currently on the market! Hand tied with one, continuous strand of rope guaranteeing your halter will not break under normal duress of training.
This training halter will help anyone seeking to refine or finesse their connection with their horse by making sure the correct amount of pressure (push or pull) is applied at exactly the right time in the right place.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Seamless and continuous halter design, with no break points or weak spots in the rope.
- Sliding chin ring attached to the leading knot which will move as the horse changes directions. Ideal for teaching to a horse to lead or lunging in both directions without having to ever change your line. This feature is especially important when teaching a horse to balance themselves - your halter and lead will never cause the horse to twist their head or body uncomfortably and never encourage an incorrect shape.
- Slidable cheek pressure knots to allow for greater leverage when training or lunging. Can be moved apart or together to create an appealing design.
- Anti-slip nose band braid design with a four knot system to help maintain the leverage needed during training.
- Easy expanding poll braid design that can easily be slid to expand or contract to the exact width of your horses poll. This feature is incredibly important for maintaining consistent pressure at the poll when training a horse to lead, lunge, or move freely at your direction.
- Hand tied with a stiff, yet lightweight double braided inner and outer core polyester military grade rope.
- Made in the USA with materials purchased solely from Veteran owned businesses.
Stiff, high-quality braided polyester with braided inner core. Both rope and paracord materials purchased from US Veteran run organizations, made from military-grade strength & quality materials that will not break under pressure.
MADE TO LAST:
In the past, Tori has trained hundreds of horses in multiple disciplines (Cutting, Dressage, & Hunter/Jumper) over her lifetime. Most recently, when taming a wild mustang from the Nevada desert, she sought out to create training tools aimed at assisting with her liberty training, which requires precise pressure and extreme finessing ability.
Currently, available in two colors - "Kelly Green" and "Downtown Maroon"
Please note - Kelly Green also has secondary colors of Khaki, Beige, and Black in the braided portions. Downtown Maroon has secondary colors of Crème, Black, and Silver in the braided portions.
Buckskin 14.2hh & is wearing a size Small/Arab. Bay 15.3hh and is wearing a size Medium/Horse. Custom sizing (Basic areas - chin, cheek, throat latch, brow band, etc.) is Free! Please send me a message immediately before or after checking out for sizing requests.